Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


Enrollment Requirements

Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00

Items to bring with you at the time of Enrollment: 

Please Note:  Enrollment will not be accepted until all of the required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process.  Faxes received after 3:00 pm will not be processed for enrollment purposes until the next business day.

Overview of items needed to complete the enrollment process:

  1. Proof of Residence
  2. Immunization Records-must be signed by a health professional or a school official, some schools no longer provide this information to us.
  3. Birth Certificate-parent/guardian must provide this document.
  4. Withdraw papers from the previous school
  5. Transcript for 9th-12th grades and report card for all other grades
  6. Parents/Guardians driver's license
  7. Divorce Decree or Custody papers

PLEASE NOTE, the above list is not a comprehensive list it is only an overview.  The information below is a detailed list of all the enrollment requirements.

Proof of Residence is required.  Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:

  1. If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
  2. If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
  3. If you live in an apartment- Current lease with parent/guardian's name listed as lease holder or occupant.
  4. If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement

Driver's License of Parent

Immunization records are required.  All series must be complete upon enrollment.  If the student is coming from another school system to Jenks Public Schools then we will need a record provided by a licensed physician, public health authority, or a clinic that clearly indicates which immunizations have been received, the date they were administered and the signature or stamp of the physician or clinic that administered the vaccines or recorded the child’s immunization history.  Immunizations printed from school records without the proper signatures WILL NOT be accepted.  Parents/Guardians are required to provide the proper documentation, most school districts will not provide this information.

      Pre-K:   4 DPT, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicela(Chickenpox)

      K-12:    5 DPT*, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicela (Chickenpox)

     TDaP is required for all incoming 7th-12th graders 

      * Unless 4th DPT and 3rd Polio were given on or after the fourth birthday.*


A certified birth certificate(Hospital certificates cannot be accepted).  You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:

Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department
Central Regional Health Center                           
5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104    Located at James O Goodwin Health Center
 (918) 594-4840   (918) 594-4868 Fax
8:30-4:00pm Monday-Friday        

  Vital Records Information                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Social Security Number- Requested but not required

Other Information- 

Withdraw paper for K-12th (during current school year)
Report Card- Kindergarten-8th grade during current School Year
Transcript-10th through 12th grade needed to meet with the counselor, must have withdraw papers during the school year.
Going into the 9th Grade: 8th grade report card and during the school year we will need a transcript as well as withdraw papers from the previous school, prior to meeting with a counselor.
Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood Card (if applicable)
Special Education (IEP) (if applicable)
If applicable- address of the previous school and the telephone numbers of your Student's doctor and dentist.


Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees:  Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents)

We do not accept Power Attorney.

If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:


The Woodland Group

Laura McCoy  

918-834-5600(by appointment only) 


Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma



Linda Lapak  



Neighbor for Neighbor


Nancy Rothman

918-425-5578 ext 117


The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma


Becky McClain



Tulsa County Bar Association

www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)