Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00
Items to bring with you at the time of Enrollment:
Please Note: Enrollment will not be accepted until all of the required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process. Faxes received after 3:00 pm will not be processed for enrollment purposes until the next business day.
Overview of items needed to complete the enrollment process:
- Proof of Residence
- Immunization Records-must be signed by a health professional or a school official, some schools no longer provide this information to us.
- Birth Certificate-parent/guardian must provide this document.
- Withdraw papers from the previous school
- Transcript for 9th-12th grades and report card for all other grades
- Parents/Guardians driver's license
- Divorce Decree or Custody papers
PLEASE NOTE, the above list is not a comprehensive list it is only an overview. The information below is a detailed list of all the enrollment requirements.
Proof of Residence is required. Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:
- If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
- If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
- If you live in an apartment- Current lease with parent/guardian's name listed as lease holder or occupant.
- If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement
Driver's License of Parent
Immunization records are required. All series must be complete upon enrollment. If the student is coming from another school system to Jenks Public Schools then we will need a record provided by a licensed physician, public health authority, or a clinic that clearly indicates which immunizations have been received, the date they were administered and the signature or stamp of the physician or clinic that administered the vaccines or recorded the child’s immunization history. Immunizations printed from school records without the proper signatures WILL NOT be accepted. Parents/Guardians are required to provide the proper documentation, most school districts will not provide this information.
A certified birth certificate(Hospital certificates cannot be accepted). You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:
|Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department|
|Central Regional Health Center|
|5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104 Located at James O Goodwin Health Center|
|(918) 594-4840 (918) 594-4868 Fax|
Social Security Number- Requested but not required
|Withdraw paper for K-12th (during current school year)|
|Report Card- Kindergarten-8th grade during current School Year|
|Transcript-10th through 12th grade needed to meet with the counselor, must have withdraw papers during the school year.|
|Going into the 9th Grade: 8th grade report card and during the school year we will need a transcript as well as withdraw papers from the previous school, prior to meeting with a counselor.|
|Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood Card (if applicable)|
|Special Education (IEP) (if applicable)|
|If applicable- address of the previous school and the telephone numbers of your Student's doctor and dentist.|
Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees: Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents)
We do not accept Power Attorney.
If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:
918-834-5600(by appointment only)
918-425-5578 ext 117
The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)