Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


Q and A

Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00

Where do I enroll my child?  The Enrollment Center is located at 951 W Main St in Jenks we are west of Dollar General.

Do I need to bring my child with me when I enroll?   No, your child is not required to be present when you enroll them.

When do I enroll my student?  Click here

What is needed to enroll?  Click here

I already have a student enrolled at Jenks do I need to bring a current proof of residence to enroll another student who is not currently attending Jenks Public School? Yes, all students who are new or students who have previously attended and wanting to enroll into Jenks must present a current proof of residence.

What if I need to withdraw my student from school?  Contact the school that your student is currently attending.

I have moved from my current address what do I need to do? Please bring a current proof of residence (please see requirements for a list of acceptable proof of residence) to the Enrollment Center with a driver's license and complete a change form.  Please Note- Only the legal parent or guardian will be able to change a student's information.

My child is sick who do I call?  Please contact your child’s school to report all absences and early dismissals.

Power of Attorney or a notarized document?  Please see Enrollment Requirements.

I need to update my phone numbers or my emergency contacts who do I need to contact?  Please contact your child's school site.

Our family has had a legal change and I need to update the family information what do I need to do?  If there has been a divorce, adoption, protective order, name change or guardianship has changed please come to the Enrollment Center with Court Documents reflecting the change and update your child's information.

Where do I get information about?

Registration Gateway
Transportation/Bus Information
Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
Gifted Program
Student Programs
Homeless Liaison
Student Assessment
Map- District
School Hours- Please contact your student's school or Click on Schools    
Parent Portal
Before and After School Enrichment Programs
School Calendar can be found on the District page of the website
School Supply List- contact your child's school
Adult Education- contact Community Education 918-298-0340
Summer Programs- contact Community Education 918-298-0340