Highlights from Fall Board Showcase
The Jenks Public Schools Board of Education showcase is designed to provide Board of Education members and community representatives with an opportunity to observe a few of the outstanding educational programs and facilities in our district.
The fall showcase including the following highlights:
- Visual demonstration of Seesaw parent communication technology at West Elementary
- A tour of the soccer facilities with Jenks Athletic Director, Tony Dillingham
- A presentation on the experience at Jenks Wild from students and staff members at East Intermediate - WATCH VIDEO OF STUDENT PRESENTATION
- A tour of the new Media Center, classrooms, and courtyard completed in Phase 3 of the high school renovation project
- Viewing math technology and an AVID class at the Freshman Academy
- A virtual groundbreaking for the classroom expansion at Jenks Middle School
- Understanding concepts of design and viewing a student art project at West Intermediate
Mercy, a sixth grade student at East Intermediate, shares her experience at Jenks Wild with JPS Board members and administrators.
Board members, principals, and administrators pose with JPS' construction partners for a virtual groundbreaking ceremony at Jenks Middle School.
JPS Board member Tracy Kennedy, chats with a fifth grade student at West Intermediate. The students were completing design projects after conducting research on early American settlements and leaders.
Judi Thorn, Site Principal at the Freshman Academy, shares details about the AVID program and how it is benefiting students on their path to college.
Superintendent Dr. Stacey Butterfield takes a virtual reality tour of the future classroom expansion at Jenks Middle School.