Pre-Participation Mass Drug Testing
Date: July 31, 2018
Time: Girls at 5:00 PM, Boys at 6:00 PM (Grades 9-12)
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse (please enter through the Northwest doors)
Cost: $35.00 (checks made out to Jenks Athletics, cash, or credit card (not American Express).
In order to increase efficiency at the time of the drug test please have the following items completed no later than July 30th.
- Drug Testing Online Registration and Payment-Online payment is no longer available. Payments will be accepted onsite.
- Completion of all RankOne online forms:
- RankOne Online Forms 2018-2019
- Parental Consent for Drug Testing is included in the online forms in RankOne (Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement Form). If these are completed, there is no need to complete one onsite.
- Pre-payment and registration will be discontinued at 11:59 PM July 30th. If you have not pre-registered/paid, payment will be due onsite.
- If you are unable to attend the Mass Drug Testing, you will need to pay $35.00 for a drug test in the Athletic office and take your receipt to the designated drug testing facility. We will not accept drug tests/screens from any other lab.
If you have any questions please call the Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338.