Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image



Welcome to the Payroll Department of Jenks Public Schools

Jenks employees may log on to the Employee Portal to view employment information including: compensation, leave, insurance, W2s, ACA 1095C and employee contracts. Employees can also make changes to their W-4 and personal contact information. To access the Employee Portal please CLICK HERE.

  • Form W-5 Notice:  Anyone currently receiving the Earned Income Credit (EIC) must complete a new W-5 form each year.  Effective January 2011 Earned Income Credit (EIC) will be discontinued by the federal government.
  • Form W-4 Notice:  If your tax filing status has changed since you last completed a form W-4, you need to complete a new W-4.  Changes might include name change, marital status or birth of a child.  Anyone filing exempt on form W-4 must file a new form each year in order for the exempt status to continue. Go to the JPS Employee Portal, Pay/Tax Information to submit a new or revised W-4. PORTAL
  • W-2 Information:  W-2 forms are processed in January.  You will receive the W-2 either at your school site or in the mail before January 31st.  Please make sure your address is correct.  Address changes may be submitted through the JPS Employee Portal.  It is very important to keep your address updated.
  • 403(b) and 457(b) Universal Notification/Availability - Jenks Public Schools Insurance Office handles changes in annuity contributions.  All JPS employee's (including substitutes and temporary workers) are eligible to participate in 403(b) and 457(b) supplemental retirement accounts offered through the District's approved investment providers on a pre-taxed payroll deduction. Go to the JPS Insurance/Benefits page (CLICK HERE) for a list of District approved investment providers and advisors. You may open an account at anytime.  Contact the Insurance office for addtional information.  


Payroll Information for All Staff

Certified Staff Additional Information

Classified Staff Additional Information

Certified/Classified & Substitute Payroll Pay Dates FY2018

  • If you are an hourly employee or an Administrator you are required to submit your leave through the Employee Portal.  All other employees should enter their leave through Aesop.  If you are not sure where to submit your leave request, please call the payroll department and we will inform you. For help submitting your leave request in the portal, follow these Portal Leave Instructions.pdf.


To update your payroll information, please print the necessary form(s) from the list below.  Complete, sign and send the form(s) to the Payroll Office located in the Education Service Center.


Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposit Form

W-4 Employee's Witholding Allowance Certificate Form

Teachers' Retirement System Of Oklahoma

Teachers' Retirement System Personal Data Form & Beneficiaries Form

Retiring this year? - Employee step-by-step retirement instructions and forms 

Sick Leave Payout and Health Reimbursement Arrangement