Senior Schedule, Graduation and GradFest
- Jenks High School Graduation is scheduled for Monday, May 15, 2023 at the ORU Mabee Center.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed on the Jenks Public Schools Facebook page (@jenksps) for those not in attendance.
Who is invited?
All students who are eligible to participate in the Jenks High School graduation ceremony on May 15, 2023.
When and Where is GradFest 2023?
From Monday, May 15, 2023 at 10:45 p.m. to Tuesday, May 16, 2022 at 5:00 a.m.
Incredible Pizza – 8314 E 71st St, Tulsa, OK 74133
How do I register and what is the cost?
Registration forms and payment of $50 per student may be submitted in one of three ways:
• Deliver to the Building 6 guidance office
• MAIL to Jenks Public School Building 6 ATTN: JHS Gradfest – 205 E B St, Jenks, OK 74037
• Register online and complete payment via the InTouch system
To register and pay online, follow these steps:
Sign into PowerSchool.
Once signed in, click the icon in the left panel labeled Purchases and Payments.
1. Click on student you are registering
2. Select items at all schools
3. Select High School
4. Select High School/Alternative Ctr
5. Select GradFest
6. Click Buy on the item
7. Click Green Checkout in top right corner of screen
8. Click Blue Checkout Step 1: Additional Info, choose size, fill in information… then Click Blue Checkout 2
9. Put in payment information
10. Pay now
What does the registration fee include?
Access to the biggest and best class party ever, including: T-shirt, putt-putt, food, drinks, laser tag, video games, trampoline park, a roller coaster, and much more. Must be present to win the raffle for fabulous prizes. GradFest is a longstanding Trojan tradition and memorable highlight for the senior class.
What happens the night of GradFest?
Check in at Incredible Pizza begins at 10:45 p.m. Doors will be locked at 11:30pm. No late arrivals will be admitted. Check out is at 5 a.m. Students will not be allowed to leave early without written permission AND a phone call from a parent prior to GradFest. Please note: If a student has registered but does not check in, his/her parents will be called. This is a drug- and alcohol-free party. Students who have been drinking will be detained and parents will be called to pick them up. Because security is a high priority, only registered students and assigned volunteers will be allowed at GradFest. Jenks Campus Police will be on the premises to assist with security.
How can parents help?
VOLUNTEER and DONATIONS! The success of this event depends in part on the gift of time and/or financial support of generous corporate donors and JHS senior parents. Families are encouraged to volunteer their time or give any amount to help defray costs. All donations are needed, appreciated and tax-deductible.
GradFest 2023 Registration Form
GradFest 2023 Corporate Donations Form